There are so many resources and ideas out there – and we don’t know them all! Please let us know about any books, programs, CDs, websites, or whatever you feel may help other readers of Enable Me To Grow by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a comment below.
Would you like to contribute a post?
We believe that all mothers have unique ideas and wisdom to share, and welcome guest posts that fit in with the vision of our blog which is as follows:
Our mission is to nurture spiritual growth in
mothers and their young children by
providing inspiration and practical tools
inspired by teachings of the Baha’i Faith.
[box type=”download”]Download the EMTG Guest Writer Policy.[/box]
Some ideas of guest posts we would like are:
- Learning experiences from mothers about hosting a devotional, teaching a children’s class, animating a junior youth group, or tutoring a study circle, particularly in how it relates to parenting and/or child-rearing
- Tutorials on Baha’i inspired crafts
- Book reviews of Baha’i literature related to parenting
- Ideas for celebrating Holy Days or observing Feast
- Reflections about a particular Baha’i quotation about parenting/educating children
- Reviews of Baha’i resources such as books or CDs particularly relevant to children or parents
- Ideas about helping to foster a Baha’i identity at home
- Incorporating Baha’i elements into a family’s routine
- Any other ideas you can think of that relate to the mission of our website!
Feel free to get in touch any time. Email email@example.com for more information or to pitch an idea.