As with any holiday, options for decorating for Ayyam-i-Ha are endless! It can be fun to make something special that lasts over the years – like a banner out of felt – and also create new homemade crafts each year such as a chain of nine-pointed stars made out of pipe-cleaners or crayon-on-baking paper window decorations.
Here are a few decoration ideas we came across:
- Beautiful homemade Ayyam-i-Ha banner from Tao of Craft. See more photos here.
- Ayyam-i-Ha Garden from Nurturing the Tender Years. See more photos here.
- Ayyam-i-Ha Table, photo courtesy of Bita.
- Banner with paper dolls and quotations from Veritable Treasure. See more photos here.
Some other ideas are:
- Buying fresh flowers
- Using twinkle lights
- Attaching homemade stars or hearts to string and hanging them on ceiling lights or unused fans
- Using brightly colored table cloths and special place mats, cloth napkins, or candles at the table
Please share your comments and pictures about your awesome decorations for this year (or years gone by) below!
Upload your photo:
[ngg_uploader id = 1]